Online CAIB 3 Classes
If you’re unable to attend a week-long CAIB 3 immersion course in downtown Vancouver, our Online CAIB 3 Classes are an excellent alternative.
In partnership with Ensure Training and Education Ltd., IBABC is offering the following online evening classes for CAIB 3:
- Wednesday, 6:00PM to 8:30PM (Pacific Time); starts September 25 and runs through November 27, 2019 [10 weeks, including a mid-term week with no class].
These online classes are designed to maximize student success by appealing to various learning styles, and they include the following components:
- Weekly live classes in a virtual classroom with a facilitator and other students. This environment promotes active listening so that you focus on the facilitator and in-class activities to better understand key concepts.
- In-class polls and quizzes to help the facilitator assess how well concepts are being grasped without singling out individual students. The polls show the facilitator the concepts that must be further elaborated on, and learning is improved in that moment.
- Study notes for you to print and use during class for following along, completing activities, and writing your own notes.
- Flashcards are provided in a student portal for every chapter. Studies show that flashcards are one of the best tools for memorizing facts and concepts.
- All classes are recorded and posted in the student portal in case you miss a class. The recordings are also excellent study and review tools.
- Online practice quizzes, mid-term exams, and final practice exams so you can check your understanding of concepts and better prepare for the final exam. [Please Note: These practice quizzes and exams are only used to measure your learning and concept mastery; they do not take the place of the final exam.]
This course comes with a success guarantee – if you don’t pass the CAIB 3 exam after completing the course, you’re welcome to take the course again at no charge (you must pay the exam re-write fee, however). Exam must be written within one month of completing the course.
Course fee includes online classes, textbook, student-portal access for all learning tools, and GST. Your final exam is NOT included in these fees; the exam must be registered and paid for separately.
Please Note: Online classes for CAIBs 1, 2 and 4 are not currently available.
For pricing and to register for the classes starting in September, click here for the Online CAIB 3 Classes registration form.