WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1987 by Barry F. Lorenzetti, BFL CANADA is one of the largest employee-owned and operated Risk Management, Insurance Brokerage, and Employee Benefits consulting services firms in Canada. The firm has a team of over 1000 professionals located in 24 offices across the country. BFL CANADA is a founding Partner of Lockton Global LLP, a partnership of independent insurance brokers who provide risk management, insurance and benefits consulting services in over 140 countries around the world.
Here at BFL our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA is looking for a Private Client Service Advisor for our Prince George team!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide customers with the highest possible level of service. This includes responsibility for all communication in the areas of selling, servicing and maintaining of customer files and documents.
If you’re looking for a dynamic work environment, keep reading!
YOUR DAY AS A PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICE ADVISOR
- Manage a Personal Lines book of business through proactive customer contact
- Create applications for New Home policies and other products, as well as gather all necessary underwriting criteria
- Process all renewals, endorsements, and cancellations
- Contact clients for renewal instructions and updating information as changes occur
- Provide policy coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
- Address phone call inquiries and walk-in traffic accurately and efficiently
- Promote, explain and recommend coverages
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of all General insurance products.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Level 1 general license with the intention of obtaining a level 2 license.
- 1- 2 years of related experience is preferred
- Experience with ICBC Autoplan is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, as part of a team and with others throughout the organization
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer focused and service oriented.
- High attention to detail and precision
- Able and willing to work under pressure when needed
- Working knowledge of Epic preferred, but not required
- Join a dynamic team where entrepreneurship, innovation and collaboration are at the core of our values.
- Work in an organization that believes in integrity, respect and recognition of diversity and community support.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a multitude of benefits from your first day with us including generous medical and dental coverage, telemedicine, an employee and family assistance program and RRSPs;
- Choose our hybrid work program allowing you to maximize the benefits and efficiency of both face-to-face and telecommuting work.
- Develop your career by choosing a company that encourages, supports continuing education, and invests in the training of its employees.
- Choose a stimulating work environment that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally, with a team, projects and challenges that are motivating and rewarding.
- We offer more than a job, we offer a career!
Our Prince George office is centrally located in the downtown core. We enjoy regular operating hours from Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 5:00. Our office also has free parking on a private lot adjacent to our building.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website: http://www.bflcanada.ca/
BFL CANADA is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Offers of employment at BFL CANADA are conditional upon satisfactory results of background verifications.