Kelowna Valley Insurance Services, a Division of Growth Financial Corp has an immediate opening for a full-time Personal Lines CSR.
Kelowna Valley Insurance Services, a Division of Growth Financial Corp, takes pride in offering the right products, providing great service and employing the best people. We are currently recruiting for the position of Personal Lines Broker. Our offices are closed on Sundays and Statutory Holidays, with a Saturday rotation.
As a member of the team, the position is responsible for:
• Sales and service of various Personal Insurance Products including auto.
• Maintain and manage a book of business and customer relationships
• Manage and process renewals with accuracy and in a timely manner.
• Generate new leads and look for opportunities for other insurance related products
• Achieving sales and retention goals
Required skills, abilities and qualifications include:
- Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent
- Level II Agent License preferred
- Previous experience in personal lines, TAM knowledge
- The ability to work in a team environment demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to perform tasks accurately in an organized manner giving attention to detail
We offer an excellent compensation package and full employee benefits, career development and training opportunities.
For more information about Kelowna Valley Insurance, visit our website at: www.kvins.ca
Interested applicants can submit a cover letter and resume via email quoting reference # as stated above to:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.