Who We Are:
AC&D is an established commercial brokerage and member of the InsureBC Group. We have contracts with all major insurers and coverholder agreements with Lloyd's as well as domestic insurers. We have been in business since 1969.
The Commercial Lines Advisor's primary focus is to work with one of our producer partners to provide advice, obtain quotes for insurance and service existing accounts
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Duties will include assisting our Account Executives to market various commercial risks to our group of insurance companies, and processing policies (invoicing, letters, etc.). – renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
- Provide customers with prompt service by providing advice, help customers understand insurance, discuss customer concerns
- Receive and process all incoming Commercial paperwork
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for new clients, issue insurance certificates
- Communicate with Insurance companies, negotiate with underwriters on customers behalf, negotiate renewal of terms, follow up with Adjusters on claims status.
- Source and obtain additional information requested by the underwriter and complete applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must hold Level 2 License
- 1-2 years of Commercial Lines experience preferred but training will be provided
- Requires an ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret - complex information, and respond appropriately
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Must embrace a client-focused, customer service oriented, team mentality
- Willing to grow and develop within a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools and have the ability to learn and work within insurance management systems
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.