Personal Lines Insurance Advisor Opportunity
Location: 510B - 9th Avenue North, Golden, BC
Johnston Meier Insurance has an exciting position available in our Golden office for a Personal Lines Insurance Advisor. If you have great communications and interpersonal skills, a year of Insurance Office experience, and a General Insurance Level 2 License we'd like to hear from you. We are also willing to train the right Level 1 candidate.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- New quotes on all Personal Lines types of business
- Renewal terms and optional insurance quotes
- Update evaluators when necessary
- Offer additional products to provide Complete Customer Portfolios
- Keep detailed notes on our Computer System at all times (Paperless Environment)
- Keep abeyances updated and current
- Accounts Receivable
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- Education and Training
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business or departments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Level 2 General Insurance Salesperson License
- At least one years Insurance office experience
- Able to cover Auto Insurance as required
- Strong communication skills to apply to underwriters, customers, and team members
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Flexible in job duties and/or hours as necessary
- Company Portal knowledge is an asset
- Computer skills including working knowledge with Word & Excel
How to Apply
Please visit the ‘careers’ section on our website at jmins.com. https://jmins.com/careers/#Apply-Now
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
About Johnston Meier
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group is one of the largest independently owned and operated brokers in British Columbia! With 47 offices in several communities, we are able to provide career opportunities throughout the province. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences through their positivity and knowledge. If you are interested in applying your skillset to a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Based on the simple principle of putting customers first, we are now one of the largest insurance agencies in the province and still growing. Our team of insurance professionals in both personal and business categories has a reputation for providing best in class service that saves customers both time and money. If it can be insured, Johnston Meier can handle it! Customers can rest assured, knowing that you’re protected against life’s unforeseen circumstances. Launch your rewarding career with us, providing customers peace of mind!