Axis Insurance Managers Inc.
Suite 400 - 555 Burrard Street, Bentall 2, Vancouver, BC
Branch Office Manager
Level Two Licensee
Job ID: 7988
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
We’re looking for people who are continuously growing – from Good to Great, from Great to Elite. We’re looking for YOU!
Axis Insurance Managers Inc. dares to be Elite. We strive to be the best in our industry, helping people protect what matters most to them. We innovate. We collaborate. We push ourselves, and one another, to be more than we were the day before. To work with us means approaching each day with a passion for what you do, knowing that you make a difference – to your clients, to your colleagues, to yourself.
We’re looking for people who are continuously growing – from Good to Great, from Great to Elite.
We’re looking for YOU.
As Branch Manager in our Personal Insurance department, a typical day might include:
- Effectively managing the performance of the Auto Insurance team by providing support, guidance, and training
- Ensuring ICBC protocols are being met, including monthly Inventory control and Batching.
- Leading by example as a positive role model
- Developing new business opportunities while maintaining your existing client base
- Managing and reporting insurance claims in the interest of your clients
- Various insurance administration tasks (file maintenance, accounts receivable, payment processing, etc.)
You are passionate about:
- Fostering a positive and cohesive team environment based on respect and civil dialogue
- Mentoring and developing the technical knowledge, expertise, service skills, and overall acumen of the team
- Providing friendly, professional service
- Making a positive difference to those around you
- Sharing ideas and working with a great team of proactive, innovative thinkers
- Learning, growing, and pushing past barriers
- Living with integrity
- Taking ownership of your work and actions
You’re outstanding at:
- Organization! Organization! Organization!
- Elevating the performance of the team as a whole
- Staying on top of your priorities & helping others do the same
- Paying attention to the little things that make a big difference
- Getting stuff done
- Working behind the scenes to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Level II General Insurance License in British Columbia
- Minimum 5 years’ Personal Lines Insurance experience
You want a leg up?
- Experience in Applied Epic broker management system
What’s in it for YOU?
- Fun! From Casual Dress to team-building events, contests, and giveaways, we believe that a happy team makes a happy workplace!
- Career potential & leadership opportunities. We pride ourselves on training and mentoring for success.
- Competitive Employee Benefits Plan. Axis has customized medical, dental, long-term disability, AD&D, critical illness, and life insurance coverage, as well as an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you & your family.
- Work/Life Balance. We offer competitive Vacation time and Flex Work options, meaning more time for you to get out and do You.
NOTE: This position requires a presence in the office and is not eligible for full remote work. In-office policies and procedures have been implemented in accordance with BC Health Ministry guidelines to ensure the safety of all staff, clientele, vendors, and service providers.
We’re excited to meet YOU!
Axis Insurance Managers Inc. is committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect and inclusion, recognizing that our success is enhanced by diversity. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.
Find us at: