We staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on exceeding the needs of our customers. We have a lot of fun and we are committed to being an employer of choice by providing a comprehensive benefit and pension program, a generous time off and education policy including your birthday off and all sorts of great staff celebrations throughout the year. Not to mention our annual ‘Dream’ program that awards one lucky employee with up to $10,000 towards their dream, whatever it may be…
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
Account Executive, Commercial Insurance
Megson FitzPatrick is looking for an Account Executive to generate proactive commercial new business for Megson FitzPatrick, primarily of larger corporate clients in mid-Vancouver Island. Working as part of the Commercial Team, the Producer will maintain a commercial book of business including identified niches.
- Pro-actively pursue commercial insurance opportunities, and generate leads
- Network to build solid relationships with senior executives and decision makers
- Provide excellent service to your clients
- Meet/exceed established sales goals
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Manage a book of corporate clients with annual trade-off as determined the Director of Sales
- Develop risk management strategies for identified clients
- Collection of AR
Location and Status:
Permanent full-time employment (35 hrs/week)
Base Salary + Commission
- Minimum level 2 general insurance license
- CAIB/CIP/FCIP/CRM Designation or close to completion
- Minimum of 5 years in Commercial Insurance
- Undergraduate degree
- A network that you can leverage
- Goal oriented with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goal
- Competitive spirit
- The ability to “put yourself out there” and make connections
- Memberships in various associations or boards
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thinking
- Understanding of contemporary business challenges
- Your own reliable transportation
Values & Competencies:
- A self-starter
- A Great relationship builder
- Great listener
Megson FitzPatrick Insurance Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
To apply for a position, please go to https://www.megsonfitzpatrick.com/about-us/careers/ and complete an online profile/application. We will no longer accept resumes via email.