Reliance Insurance is one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Western Canada providing products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Home, Auto, Marine, Life and Employee Benefits.
Our brand new (state of the art in technology & design) Head Office is based in North Burnaby, BC. We are a 100% Canadian owned family business since 1985. We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salary, complete benefits package, continuing education and exciting opportunities for advancement in a fast-growing company.
We value, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Fun, Competition and Rewards.
We are looking for someone to add value to our successful company with little turnover and find your forever job as part of the Reliance Family. BTW, only apply if you are kind, mindful of others and Have a positive attitude.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Minimum 3 years current experience in managing a Personal Lines & Auto Team
- Proficiency with MS Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, TAM, EPIC
- Excellent written and verbal communication both with clients and staff members
- Strong attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Handle a book of Business with VIP clients & high value homes
- Superior client service & telephone manners
- Ability to be calm& treat others with kindness and consideration
- Have a sense of humor and friendly demeanor
- Work well with others and have the ability to problem solve
- Have fun while you work.
Hours of operation is 8am to 5pm, Tuesday through Saturday. Saturday 10-4pm, Sundays and holidays closed.
Hours of work can be somewhat flexible with a Saturday in rotation every 8 weeks
Contact: Please send resume to Christina Smith - Human Resources Manager
or call 604-412-5921