As a Personal Insurance Advisor, you will help protect individuals most valuable assets. In this role, you will provide outstanding client service through your positive, friendly manner while educating clients in your excellent product knowledge in habitational, travel, and automobile insurance.
A day in the life –
- Engage with clients to understand and advise on their insurance needs to help develop the best coverage needed in all things Personal Insurance (habitational, travel, automobile)
- Follow-up regularly on sales leads and referral prospects
- Process and conduct renewals and ensure policies are processed and issued accurately in a timely manner
- Achieve sales and retention goals and targets
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in all our Personal Lines and Auto products through continuous education and learning opportunities
What you bring –
- Minimum 1-year Personal Insurance experience
- Level 2 General Insurance License is an asset, but not required
- Desire and proactive ability to deliver exceptional client service
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced team environment
- Keen eye for detail and high sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales initiatives
- Industry designation would be considered an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma)
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
Why Join HUB?
- An exceptional and welcoming company culture
- Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match, referral incentives, and company perks
- Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities
- Room for advancement and growth within the organization
- Paid half a day off for volunteering in your community- HUB is a company that gives back and is active in our communities
- Paid day off for your birthday – we want to celebrate you!
What makes us different than all the rest?
Our Vision: To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
Our Mission: To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
Our Core Values:
- Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
- Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service: We serve clients, communities, and colleagues.
Would you like to know more about this opportunity and others? We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.