AMC Insurance Services
#405-1192 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC
Level One Licensee
Job ID: 8382
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
AMC Insurance is expanding, and we're searching for people who want to be entrepreneurs to join our team! We are BC's fastest-growing company, we provide stability, possibilities for career advancement, and a strong teamwork environment.
We are Proud to Offer:
- Great Place to Work
- We promote work-life balance through flexible scheduling and hours
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Positive work culture and environment
- Salary and Commission Income
- Comprehensive health and external benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with an experienced and respected team of insurance professionals
The Auto Insurance Agent position requires an enthusiastic, confident, sales-oriented team player. We are currently looking for an individual to fill a full-time Auto Insurance Agent. This is a varied role, which would see the successful candidate dealing with Autoplan new business, remarketing, renewals, payments and cancellations, while also answering any client queries in office or over the phone. We are looking for a Regular Full-Time employee with a strong understanding of the ICBC/Autoplan insurance sector and the ability to maintain positive working relationships to join our Eagle Ridge Office 1192 Lansdowne Dr Suite 405, Coquitlam, BC V3E 1J7.
- Processing ICBC Renewals, New Plates and Changes
- Answering telephone calls and email inquiries
- Facilitating Personal Lines New Business Quotes
- Helping customers find Auto insurance solutions that meet their needs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and offering advice that helps them make informed decisions.
- Analyze the client's coverage requirements, exposures, and loss history, and make specific risk management suggestions.
Education and Skills required:
- Level 1 BC General Insurance license
- Minimum of 1 years or more experience in ICBC
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Personal Lines Experience would be an asset.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working with and interpreting insurance policies
- Detail oriented and have a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Computer skills including working knowledge with Word & Excel
Are you able to ask great questions and have creative presentation skills? Do you enjoy assessing risk and have savvy negotiation abilities? If so, this position may be perfect for you.
How to Apply:
Please send an email to and attach your latest Resume/CV. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
Find us at: