Auto Road Insurance Agent
Location: 22367 Dewdney Trunk Road, Maple Ridge
Johnston Meier Insurance has a position available at our Maple Ridge Head Office for a Licensed Auto Insurance Road Agent. If you have a Vehicle, ICBC Autoplan experience, and an Insurance Level 1 License, we'd like to hear from you. Willingness to be trained to get a Level 2 License would be preferred.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients at dealerships and field appointments
- Build customer portfolios
- Provide optional coverage quotes
- Cross-sell other Autoplan and JMI Insurance products
- Keep detailed notes on our computer system at all times (Paperless Environment)
- Follow company procedures as required
What we offer
- Competitive salary with commission income
- Extended medical, dental benefits, and retirement package
- Education and Training
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business or departments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum Level 1 General Insurance Salesperson License
- At least one-year Insurance office experience
- Completed ICBC “Autoplan Basics for Brokers” Program
- Good understanding and ability to navigate in ICBC “Broker Connect” and “Policy Center.”
- Willing to be trained to secure a Level 2 License
- Strong communication skills to apply to underwriters, customers, and team members.
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Flexible in job duties and/or hours as necessary
- Minimum basic computer skills
- Requires a vehicle and a valid BC driver’s license
How to Apply
Please visit the ‘careers’ section on our website at jmins.com. https://jmins.com/careers/#Apply-Now
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
About Johnston Meier
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group is one of the largest independently owned and operated brokers in British Columbia! With 47 offices in several communities, we are able to provide career opportunities throughout the province. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences through their positivity and knowledge. If you are interested in applying your skills in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
We have implemented safeguards to protect the health of our employees and customers and provide the option for customers to make transactions by phone and by email.