Who We Are
John Ross Insurance is a full service insurance brokerage that has been serving the lower mainland since 1928.
We pride ourselves in empowering our team to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship. We promote team member growth by investing into our people and providing an environment that fosters personal and professional development.
We are a team that strives for mastery in the industry and in our core values: Excellence, Leadership, Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, and Innovation. We value our performance driven culture where we all work together to achieve new milestones.
Healthcare Program Account Executive
We are looking for a motivated Insurance Agent to join a fun and entrepreneurial style family. John Ross Insurance is a growing office where the curious and knowledgeable will thrive. Our ideal candidate will be willing to learn new concepts, programs and be service driven, creating not only a strong knowledge of the products but a learned clientele base. As a member of our program department, you will provide a high level of service to your clients and contribute to the development and growth of our programs.
A Day in the Life of A Program Account Executive
- Manage a book of business comprising of healthcare professionals.
- Answer client calls and emails regarding insurance coverage and provide advice.
- Review insurance applications and issuing new policies.
- Prepare renewal documents and collect payments.
- Liaise with insurance underwriters.
- Identify opportunities for growth.
Preferably, our candidate will have a Level 2 license (or working towards one) but we’re willing to work with the right person even with a Level 1. Preference will be given to those candidates with past experience or qualifications.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in working with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Have experience working with TAM or other similar broker management system.
- Be able to meet deadlines for multiple projects at a time and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have Strong verbal/public speaking/written communication skills.
- Ideally be fluent in Mandarin given the clientele / program demographics.
How to apply:
Please email your resume along with the position you are applying for to . We thank all applicants who apply, but only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
*COMPANY INFO: John Ross Insurance is part of the InsureBC Group; one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 80 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time