The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our office and helping it grow in all aspects of Personal Lines, Commercial Lines and Autoplan. The duties will include:
- Daily supervision and management of staff
- Oversee interactions of walk-in Autoplan & Personal lines clientele
- Process and monitor daily/weekly/monthly renewal lists
- Work with head-office to develop a strategy for 'broker of the future'
- Min. Level 2 License
- Min. 5 years of Personal Lines experience
- Min. 3 years of Autoplan experience
- Commercial Lines knowledge / experience an asset
- Prior management experience considered an asset
- A positive, team-focused attitude
- PowerBroker experience considered an asset
- Strong personal and customer service skills required
Company Info: InsureBC (Yaletown) is part of the InsureBC Group; one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 90 locations.
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume with the name of the position you are applying for to
No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in The InsureBC Group but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required.