Who We Are:
AC&D Quesnel is part of InsureBC, one of the largest insurance brokerage groups in BC. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and over 95 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
The ICBC Agent is a key member, servicing clientele and helping people with their car insurance needs.
The ICBC agent's primary focus is to provide front-line customer service of Autoplan policies and take responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quote and place new business as required.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Servicing on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct are calls and process renewals
- Sell new policies/writing new business to existing or new clients, retain existing book of business in an effort to grow book of business
- Innovative in generating sale leads through new avenues as well as existing resources
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Participate in community marketing initiatives
- Minimum of 3 months experience in Autoplan is required
- Minimum Level 1 License with the Insurance Council of BC
- Strong customer focus and administration skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently in a competitive industry and be committed to superior customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Solid team player with strong communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- A positive, team-focused attitude
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line to
No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in The InsureBC Group but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.