We are looking for a knowledgeable, professional individual who can service the clientele with their ICBC and Personal Lines needs. Building rapport with clients is important so we are looking for someone with good relationship building skills.
The Autoplan Agent is a key member of our office team. This position has great earning potential with a base rate of pay (varies depending on experience) along with commissions!
- Assisting with walk-in Autoplan an PL clientele
- Processing and monitoring daily/weekly/monthly renewal lists
- Handling ICBC transactions and batching
- Miscellaneous responsibilities
- Minimum Level 1 License with the Insurance Council of BC
- Must have Personal Lines experience
- Strong customer focus and administrative office skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- PowerBroker or TAM experience considered an asset
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Dental care
- Disability insurance (STD/LTD)
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Employee Assistance Program
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.
How to apply:
Please email your resume to with the position you are applying for in the subject line to
We appreciate your interest in the InsureBC Group, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.