The Junior Fleet and Prorate Agent will work within a team that services our existing fleet accounts as well as assisting with the servicing of new fleet accounts. Having excellent time-management and organizational skills will be primary to this role. Having general fleet and prorate knowledge and experience is helpful, but training will be provided.
Who you report to:
- Maintaining our existing fleet accounts while also assisting the office and our producers with securing and assisting with new fleet, garage and prorate accounts.
- Creating and Management Spreadsheets within our Internal EPIC Systems
- Providing sound advice to not only our clients, but also our staff
- Assisting with the daily needs of our fleet clients. This can include but not limited to:
- Fleet/prorate renewals
- Maintaining and creating spreadsheets
- Temporary changes
- Addition of new units
- Changes to Existing units
- Cancellations/lease buyouts
- Be able to work seamlessly with little supervision, but also is a team-player who can assist with walk-in clients when needed.
- Work within the Commercial Auto Department to manage tasks and jobs efficiently.
- Answering inquiries from clients through various means (i.e. phone, email).
- Processing ICBC transactions.
- Assisting walk-in clients as need be whether they be fleet/auto or regular clients (if needed)
What we need from you:
- 2-5years ICBC Autoplan Experience
- At least a Level 1 license
- General background/experience with Fleet or commercial trailers/larger trucks. More in depth knowledge can be acquired through training
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Microsoft Office proficiency, particularly Excel