Schill Insurance Brokers is looking for amazing Home Insurance Gurus to fill the role of a Personal Lines Advisor.
About the Job – Our Personal Lines Advisors are an integral part of our team and a key point of contact for our clients.
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them
- Maintain and manage a book of business and strong client relationships through proactive contact via phone, letter, and email
- Develop new business opportunities by securing expiry dates and cross-selling
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention
- Support clients in the claims process
What’s in it for you
- A Competitive base salary
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Amazing opportunities for career progression and continuing education program
- Great staff parties – a very important part of team building
- Staff incentives and reward schemes
- Your hours will be no later than 6 pm
Schill Insurance has grown from a small, one-person office in Port Coquitlam, to ten offices across the Lower Mainland and an office on Vancouver Island. Our growth stems from empowered employees, strong client relationships, and our dedication to personal and professional development. Interest, intellect, curiosity, and care keep us current and evolving.
We have gym-goers, hikers, video game heroes, movie buffs, amateur chefs/bakers, and every other variety of people. We have family people, single people, and happy people. You will find friends here.
- High School graduate
- Insurance Broker level 1 or 2
- Personal lines experience
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships and functioning as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
Find us at: