We are looking for an experienced Personal Lines Team Player at our Pandora Office
HSM has been in business since 1983 and remains 100% locally owned and operated. We are an employer that supports career growth while emphasizing a workplace that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect with the drive to support all our employees reaching their individual goals.
About the Job – our Personal Lines CSR’s are an integral part of our team:
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them
- Maintain and manage a book of business and strong client relationships through proactive contact via phone, letter, and email. New business sales, and positive customer interactions.
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention, following up on documentation requirements,
- Support clients in the claims process
- Assist with ICBC and private coverages when required
- High School graduate
- General Insurance Level 1 License is preferred. However, we are willing to train new entrants to the industry.
- General Understanding of insurance wordings, coverages and policy templates with working knowledge of ICBC’s Policycenter is an asset.
- EPIC experience an asset.
- Willingness to learn and absorb new information quickly.
- The ability to be resourceful and work in a self-managed position.
- The ability to work in time sensitive and quick-to-issue scenarios, multi-tasking is a definite asset for this position.
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job.
There are many benefits to working for a family-run organization:
- Monday to Friday Office, we are closed weekends, holidays, and evenings
- RRSP matching
- Competitive wage package including holidays / extended health and dental
- Friendly and accommodating office atmosphere
- A strong network of local communities
What’s in it for you:
- Career Development Opportunities and in-house mentoring
- Ability to gain higher levels of insurance certification (CAIB, CIP, CRM/ERM).
- Ability to learn new skills and cross-training in all departments.
- Future advancement as other positions become available.
Apply direct to our Manager, Personal Lines - firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!