Who We Are
We are BC’s largest Insurance Broker and we are continuously growing each year! Imagine being surrounded by empowering and knowledgeable colleagues who work extremely collaboratively as a team. Stepping into the workplace, knowing that your ideas are valuable and that words can easily be actioned. We empower our people to make a difference in the lives of our clients and we protect what matters most.
What We’re Looking For
Are you a highly motivated individual who loves to lead? Are you ready to take the next step into management?
We’re looking for a someone who has previous experience inspiring others in their career and can foster an engaging work environment. You can be our next Supervisor! The successful candidate will help lead the Auto team of our Client Service Centre. This is your opportunity to become part of an industry leading team today.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- 4+ years of experience in the insurance industry
Asset experience that will make you stand out:
- You have or are working towards an industry designation
- You have the knack for training, coaching and leading a team
- Excellent knowledge of ICBC and private auto insurance
A Day in the Life
- Prepare to motivate, develop and inspire a high performing team where you will support with career development, coaching and training
- You’ll promote a strong sales culture for auto new and renewal insurance including upselling and other lines of business cross-selling
- You’ll maximize resources through effective scheduling and be the resident technical and process expert
- You’ll help lead strong financial performance and accountability
- You’ll drive excellence in client experience
- You’ll help foster employee innovation, entrepreneurship and engagement
- You’ll manage sales, retention and service needs of clients, balancing between Insurance Advisor and Supervisor duties as appropriate
Where This Can Take You
We invest in our employees! We offer hands-on coaching and mentorship to ensure you succeed, today and tomorrow. Start your HUB journey as a Supervisor and wake up one day Manager or even Vice President – anything is possible.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation & company matching RRSP contributions
- Tuition financing and career-related training and development
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family
- Mental and physical wellness initiatives
- A positive, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Ongoing personal and career development
Our Culture Starts with You
- We are looking for SELF-STARTERS with an ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset who will take OWNERSHIP of their business
- We want you to be INNOVATIVE and open to sharing your ideas
- You work with URGENCY while providing a high level of PROFESSIONAL SERVICE towards our customers, communities, & colleagues.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER who positively impact those around them; We MOTIVATE each other to GROW TOGETHER
- You work with a high degree of INTEGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!
Find us at: