We staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on exceeding the needs of our customers. We have a lot of fun, and we are committed to being an employer of choice by providing a comprehensive benefit and pension program, a generous time off and education policy including your birthday off and all sorts of great staff celebrations throughout the year. Not to mention our annual ‘Dream’ program that awards four lucky team members with up to $10,000 towards their dream, whatever it may be…
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
Personal Insurance Account Manager
Megson FitzPatrick is looking for an ambitious, engaging Personal Insurance Account Manager who is driven to grow and nurture business relationships. As a Personal Insurance Account Manager, you will provide excellent customer service as well as be able to relay your technical expertise to both existing and new clients in person, through email, and over the phone. To help you succeed in the role, you will be backed by our strong, well established company brand that has a strong connection to the community.
- Provide excellent customer service to an existing book of business;
- Write new business;
- Participate in up-sell and cross-sell initiatives;
- Day to day client servicing;
- All other duties as directed by management.
Location and Status:
- Victoria, BC
- Permanent full-time employment (37.5 hrs/week)
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
- Level 2 Insurance License would be considered an asset;
- 3-5 Years previous Personal Insurance experience considered an asset;
- Working towards CAIB or CIP designation considered an asset;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Cross-selling and up-selling abilities;
- Excellent technical and computer skills.
Values & Competencies:
- High degree of professionalism and integrity;
- A strong business acumen;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Good judgement and decision-making skills;
- Works well within a team and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrates initiative, self-management and a desire to learn and grow.
Megson FitzPatrick Insurance Services is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Please be advised Rogers Insurance Ltd. and CapriCMW have merged to become Acera Insurance Services Ltd. Megson FitzPatrick Insurance Services., as part of the Rogers Insurance Group of Companies, will also transition to become Acera Insurance. Over the next few months, you will note that our documentation will be changing to reflect our new company name. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
To apply for a position, please go to https://www.megsonfitzpatrick.com/about-us/careers/ and complete an online profile/application. We will no longer accept resumes via email