Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an entry-level Auto Insurance Agent to provide sales and service to clients’ insurance needs at our office in North Vancouver.
The Auto Insurance advisor position requires an enthusiastic, confident, team player with an attention to detail. We are currently looking for an individual to fill a full-time Auto Insurance Agent. This is a varied role, which would see the successful candidate dealing with Autoplan's new business, remarketing, renewals, payments and cancellations, while also answering any client queries in the office or over the phone. We are looking for a Regular Full-Time employee with the ability to maintain positive working relationships to join our great team
The successful applicant will possess:
- A positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills and proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Pursuing or recently obtained an active level 1 general insurance license
- ICBC Policy Centre and insurance-specific programs knowledge is an asset
- Proficiency in English (other languages are an asset)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Career growth opportunities and paid education programs
- We will match or exceed your current employers vacation allowance.
- Much more!
Hours of work will fall into the office’s opening hours, however not earlier than 8:30 am nor later than 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday or 10am - 4pm on some Saturdays.
How to Apply: send your resume to the attention of the hiring manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at: