HSM are seeking an experienced ICBC agent with Fleet and Garage knowledge to take the helm at our primary branch in downtown Victoria. Experience with Autoplan brokerage administration (batching, stock, etc.) also a plus!
HSM has been in business since 1983 and remains 100% locally owned and operated. We are an employer that supports career growth while emphasizing a workplace that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect with the drive to support all our employees reaching their individual goals.
About the job
Are you organized? Efficient? Do you like to help business owners manage one of the most significant parts of their business? Then fleet-life could be for you. The job would be perfect for someone who has been assisting on fleets and is ready to take the lead, OR an experienced fleet-boss that may want to de-stress with a smaller but solid book, while working for a great company.
Position will be in-office and will include mentoring junior Autoplan agents as well as handling the commercial auto book.
- High School graduate
- General Insurance Level 1 License is required
- EPIC experience an asset.
- Willingness to learn and absorb new information quickly.
- The ability to be resourceful and work in a self-managed position.
- The ability to work in time sensitive and quick-to-issue scenarios, multi-tasking is a definite asset for this position.
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job.
There are many benefits to working for a family-run organization:
- Monday to Friday Office, we are closed weekends, holidays, and evenings
- RRSP matching
- Competitive wage package including holidays / extended health and dental
- Friendly and accommodating office atmosphere
- A strong network of local communities
What’s in it for you:
- Career Development Opportunities and in-house mentoring
- Ability to gain higher levels of insurance certification (CAIB, CIP, CRM/ERM).
- Ability to learn new skills and cross-training in all departments.
- Future advancement as other positions become available.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Sue Bernard, Personal Lines Manager – email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!