Insurance Agent - Commercial Lines
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Location: 552 Clarke Rd #404, Coquitlam, BC V3J 3X5
AMC Insurance is expanding, and we're searching for people who want to be entrepreneurs to join our team!
We are BC's fastest-growing company, We provide stability, possibilities for career advancement, and a strong teamwork environment. Whether you're new to the insurance industry or a seasoned veteran, AMC Insurance can help you achieve your next professional objective.
We are Proud to Offer:
· Comprehensive tuition financing and career-related training and development
· We promote work-life balance through flexible scheduling and hours
· Positive work culture and environment
· Salary and Commission Income
· Comprehensive health and external benefits
Note: We are currently looking for candidates located in Metro Vancouver who have BC insurance licenses for immediate job opportunities. In order to be eligible for this role, All of our positions require you to be located in the province of British Columbia because there will be a need for in-person communication.
You will collaborate with the commercial team to strategize, build, and promote new and renewal business for our clients as a Commercial Insurance advisor. This job will contribute to our continuous drive for Commercial Lines growth, as well as the development and maintenance of good client relationships and ensuring that their coverage needs are met. We are looking for a Regular Full-Time employee with a strong understanding of the insurance sector and the ability to maintain positive working relationships to join our Brunette Office at 552 Clarke Rd #404, Coquitlam, BC V3J 3X5.
· Prepare RFQs, proposals, and binders in preparation for submission
· To completely grasp client requirements, maintain good connections with underwriters, business development managers, producers, and account managers.
· To deliver the best possible coverage solution, exceptional understanding of insurer products and target categories is required.
· Analyze the client's coverage requirements, exposures, and loss history, and make specific risk management suggestions.
· Ensure that all important stakeholders are kept up to date on marketing progress by communicating with them.
· Customer service should be prompt, accurate, and polite. Responding to questions about insurance availability, coverage eligibility, and so on are examples of service.
· Continually increase your technical and market expertise by participating in continuing training and networking opportunities.
· Maintain a strong work ethic and an unwavering dedication to accomplishment on a daily basis.
· Represent AMC Insurance in a professional manner in the marketplace and develop partnerships with your insurers.
Education and Skills required:
· Post-Secondary education or equivalent work experience
· Level 2 BC General Insurance license required
· Minimum of 2 years or more commercial insurance experience
· Strong technical knowledge and experience working with and interpreting insurance policies
· Detail oriented and have a high level of accuracy
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a team-based environment
· Able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Computer skills including working knowledge with Word & Excel
Asset to Have:
· Those pursuing or holding the CAIB, CIP, FCIP, or CRM certifications are preferred.
Are you able to ask great questions and have creative presentation skills? Do you enjoy assessing risk and have savvy negotiation abilities? If so, this position may be perfect for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coquitlam, BC V3J 3X5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Commercial Insurance: 2 years (required)
- Level 2 BC General Insurance license required (required)
Work Location: In person