Part Time & Full Time position available.
We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Insurance Agent to join our team. As a Personal Lines Insurance Agent, you will work closely with clients to provide a high level of service and guidance in the selection and purchase of personal insurance products.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Identify the insurance needs of clients, including home, auto, and liability coverage
- Provide accurate quotes for insurance products
- Effectively communicate coverages, terms, and conditions to clients
- Process insurance applications and manage policy-related transactions
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell additional insurance products
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and changes in insurance products and regulations
- Meet or exceed sales goals and performance metrics
- Strong experience in personal lines insurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with insurance software and Microsoft Office
- Active insurance license
- Flexibility to work in Surrey & South Langley location, and work 1 weekend.
- Typing speed of atleast 35wpm
If you are a highly motivated insurance professional with a passion for delivering excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Resume can be emailed to: email@example.com