* Signing bonus available for the right candidate*
Personal Lines and Autoplan Advisor is a key member of our GBG Insurance Services office team. The Personal Lines and Autoplan Advisor will be responsible for assisting Autoplan and Personal Lines clientele.
The Personal Lines and Autoplan Advisor’s primary focus is to provide front-line customer service of Personal Lines and Autoplan policies and take responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quote and place new business as required.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Servicing on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct are calls and process renewals
• Sell new policies/writing new business to existing or new clients, retain existing book of business in an effort to grow book of business
• Issue invoices and follow-up with clients to collect payment
• Innovative in generating sale leads through new avenues as well as existing resources
• Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policy
• Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and renew renewals
• Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes
• Actively participate in training initiatives
• Participate in community marketing initiatives
• High School and/or Post-Secondary Education
• Minimum Level 1 License, but Level 2 License is preferred
• Minimum 2 years of Autoplan and Personal Lines experience
• Strong customer focus and administration skills
• Must be proficient in MS Office tools and have the ability to learn and work within insurance management systems
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently in a competitive industry and be committed to superior customer service
• PowerBroker or TAM experience considered an asset
• Fluency in Punjabi considered an asset
GBG Insurance Services is part of the InsureBC Group; one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 90 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in The InsureBC Group but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Find us at: