Join our team!
We are looking for a Client Service Representative (CSR) to join our Auto Insurance Team. This position requires a friendly, positive, happy individual that is a highly organized self-starter, pays attention to detail and is comfortable working by phone, email and has excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will start as a Service Team member (reception) while obtaining your Level 1 license to start on the Auto Insurance Team.
At Buntain Insurance Group of Companies, we provide a friendly, supportive team environment, where you will be given the freedom to work independently with support and accountability for meeting and exceeding your daily tasks and career goals. We are highly focused on your education and growth as an insurance professional by offering you opportunities to grow and advance within our expanding organization.
Client Services Representative (CSR)
Daily Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Processing all ICBC transactions like renewals, changes, transfers, payments etc
- Meeting minimum 10 transactions processed per day
- ICBC batching & deposits, and other related ICBC admin tasks
- ICBC inventory and other related inventory tasks
- Issuing new and maintaining private auto policies & renewals such as endorsements and cancellations (Family Insurance, Hagerty, Beacon Underwriting, Optiom Inc, etc.)
- Travel Insurance – directing clients to our website or issuing policies
- Greeting walk-in clients and collecting information as required
- Answering phones & basic enquiries after one ring and collecting information when required
- Processing of payments (A-Bill & Direct Bill)
- Pending abeyances, Making notes & abeyances in customer files
- Managing an expiry list
- Incoming and outgoing Mail and Courier
- Refilling office supplies as required
- Maintaining the office cleanliness (vacuum, wiping counters, garage, etc)
- Opening & Closing procedures
Full Time – 5 days a week (37.5 hours); Mon-Fri, or Tue-Sat, or split shift
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the Auto Insurance team and would thrive in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing brokerage, then please e-mail your resume and cover letter with references.
Salary will be determined by the applicants’ education and work experience
Competitive commission package available
Extended Health/Dental/Life Insurance package available
Start Date: Immediate
For more information on Buntain Insurance Group of Companies please visit our website: www.buntaininsurance.com
Salary: Hourly - depending on experience
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required) as we have 5 locations
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Find us at: