Are you a trailblazer with a talent for leadership and insurance expertise? ???? If you're ready to drive your career to new heights, we've got the perfect pit stop for you!
Join our dynamic team as an Auto Team Lead in our Mobile Road Team Department and steer your way to professional growth and success! As the "captain of the car," you'll lead a team of talented insurance professionals, guiding them through twists and turns while fostering a fun and collaborative atmosphere.
Buckle up for a thrilling ride where you'll:
- Accelerate team performance: Empower your squad to reach their full potential and exceed targets like never before!
- Navigate the industry: Stay ahead of the insurance game by exploring innovative strategies and staying informed about the ever-changing insurance landscape.
- Chart new territories: Take the wheel in developing creative approaches and expanding excellent partner rapport.
- Rev up customer satisfaction: Put pedal to the metal in delivering exceptional service that leaves our clients feeling educated and empowered.
So, if you're revved up and ready for this incredible journey, hit the gas and let's cruise towards success together! Apply now and buckle up for an unforgettable ride!
- Learn and understand Stratis’ culture, mission, vision, purpose and values and ensuring this is promoted in everything you do
- Be the first point of contact for the Road Team, auto dealers, customers
- Develop and continue developing rapport & presence with the team, auto dealers
- Addressing concerns and suggestions for improvement
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Road Team
- Problem solving (transactional & team)
- Coach and train new road advisors
- Maintain a keen sense of intuition, positive attitude, self-motivation, self-assurance, and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Remain flexible and seek creative options to problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Level 1 Insurance Licence with the ambition to obtain a Level 2 licence within 9 months
- Minimum 2 years Mobile Road Service experience
- Proven strength in leadership
Find us at: