Insurance Advisor - Autoplan & Personal Line
Location 1: North Vancouver - 140 14th St E, North Vancouver, BC V7L 2N3
Location 2: Vancouver - 593 W 57th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6P 1R8
Location 3: Abbotsford- 31696 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2T 1T9
Salary: CA$32,000.00 - CA$45,000.00 per year
AMC Insurance is expanding, and we're searching for people who want to be entrepreneurs to join our team!
We are BC's fastest-growing company, We provide stability, possibilities for career advancement, and a strong teamwork environment. Whether you're new to the insurance industry or a seasoned veteran, AMC Insurance can help you achieve your next professional objective.
We are Proud to Offer:
- Comprehensive tuition financing and career-related training and development
- We promote work-life balance through flexible scheduling and hours
- Positive work culture and environment
- Salary and Commission Income
- Comprehensive health and external benefits
Note: We are currently looking for candidates located in Metro Vancouver who have BC insurance licenses for immediate job opportunities. In order to be eligible for this role, All of our positions require you to be located in the province of British Columbia because there will be a need for in-person communication.
We are currently looking for an individual to fill a full-time Auto Insurance Advisor position. This is a varied role, which would see the successful candidate dealing with Autoplan's new business, remarketing, renewals, payments and cancellations, while also answering any client queries in the office or over the phone.
- Processing ICBC Renewals, New Plates and Changes
- Answering telephone calls and email inquiries
- Facilitating Personal Lines New Business Quotes
- Helping customers find Auto insurance solutions that meet their needs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and offering advice that helps them make informed decisions.
- Analyze the client's coverage requirements, exposures, and loss history, and make specific risk management suggestions.
- Level 1 BC General Insurance license
- Minimum of 1 years or more experience in ICBC
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Personal Lines Experience would be an asset.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working with and interpreting insurance policies
- Detail oriented and have a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Computer skills including working knowledge with Word & Excel
· Previous experience with an insurance company preferred.
Are you able to ask great questions and have creative presentation skills? Do you enjoy assessing risk and have savvy negotiation abilities? If so, this position may be perfect for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC V7L 2N3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- ICBC/Auto Insurance: 1 year (required)
- Level 1 BC General Insurance license (required)
Work Location: In person