Hi, we’re HUB!
We are proud to be ranked 5th among the world’s largest insurance brokerages where we advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals. When you partner with us, you’re at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy – so you’re ready for tomorrow.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys being challenged by the opportunity to grow the business while simultaneously investing in the development and success of others? If so, this is the CAREER for you!
As a Branch Manager, you are the local community leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients as well as driving the business forward through your strategic planning. By your leadership, the goals, purpose and vision for the branch are brought into focus and executed by your ability to collaborate and build relationships.
A day in the life -
- Execute on annual business plan in order to exceed targets and maximize every opportunity for growth including new business and business retention.
- Inspire your team to excellence in order to deliver a memorable client experience.
- Actively participate in both the business and industry communities to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and organization.
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning.
- Commitment to continued learning & development.
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent.
- Support the team of talent to achieve their highest performance potential.
- Identify and develop future leadership talent (Supervisors, Leads, Managers).
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the branch including corporate branding and profit & loss statements
What you will bring to our team -
- Thrives in a team orientated and dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills allowing you to juggle multiple competing priorities on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate strong and productive interpersonal relationships both internally with your staff and externally with your clients.
- Minimum 5 years insurance brokerage experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a department or branch.
- Level 2 license.
- Industry designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM).
Why Join HUB?
- Do you enjoy making friends? We love making friends; join our team of amazing people who all get along and thrive together!
- We work hard and play hard! Get ready for our Staff Holiday Parties!!
- Paid day off for your birthday – we want to celebrate you!
- Paid half a day off for volunteering in your community - HUB is a company that gives back and is active in our communities
- Room to grow within the organization
- Lots of company perks, benefits, RRSP matching and great compensation
Your future with HUB –
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
At HUB, we value education and continuous learning, and we will assist you along your career development path. We provide HUB Ready training for new employees, as well as financial support for licensing, industry designations, management & leadership development, and other related courses, designations or programs.
What makes us different than all the rest?
Our Vision: To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
Our Mission: To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
Our Core Values:
- Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
- Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service: We serve customers, communities and colleagues.
If you value what we value, and like the perks along the way – Apply TODAY!
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com. If you require any accommodations during the hiring process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request this. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Find us at: