InsureBC (Langley) is part of the InsureBC Group; one of the largest insurance brokerage groups in BC. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and over 95 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
The ideal candidate will have ICBC and Pesonal Lines expience. As an Auto & PL Agent you will be a key member of our office team, building rapport with clients, and providing exceptional service. This position has great earning potential with a base rate of pay (varies depending on experience) along with commissions!
- Assisting with walk-in Autoplan an PL clientele
- Processing and monitoring daily/weekly/monthly renewal lists
- Handling ICBC transactions and batching
- Miscellaneous responsibilities
- Minimum Level 1 license, but Level 2 preferred
- Personal Lines experience is an asset
- Strong customer focus and administrative office skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- PowerBroker or TAM experience considered an asset
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Dental care
- Disability insurance (STD/LTD)
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please email your resume, along with the position you are applying for in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be able to work in Canada for our organization. We appreciate your interest in the InsureBC Group, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Find us at: