Searching for a new Insurance opportunity? Look no further!
SeaFirst Insurance Brokers are insurance specialists. Our rapidly growing company has been providing our clients with the finest in general insurance services for over 40 years and are proud to be the largest general insurance brokers on the Saanich Peninsula, with offices in Brentwood Bay, Saanichton, Sidney, Salt Spring Island, Oak Bay, and Westshore. It is our philosophy to provide our clients with professional service, while at the same time, maintaining a positive work environment for our employees.
We are looking for an experienced Personal Lines Insurance Advisor to provide sales and service to clients’ changing insurance needs at our office located in Oak Bay!
If you are interested in working for a local, community-oriented insurance brokerage, please connect with us – we want to hear from you!
What you will do in the role:
- Respond to client phone, mail, email, fax, or in-person inquiries and provide solutions
- Use superior communication skills to probe customers to determine current and future needs, while building long-lasting genuine relationships
- Research the best coverage for clients, using all known factors, including pricing, coverage, and claims service; recommend products based on this analysis
- Explain the features, advantages, and benefits of all lines of business
- Provide first response to claims reported, and adhere to established procedures to ensure timely reporting and follow up
- General insurance-related administrative duties
You can offer SeaFirst:
- An active level 1 general insurance license; a level 2 license and CAIB/CIP designation would be an asset
- A minimum of one year experience in personal lines
- Your strong sales and decision-making skills
- A positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Your desire to be part of our dynamic and collaborative team
We offer Employees:
- Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Sales bonus program
- Paid time off
- Frequent company events
- RRSP matching
- Extended health & dental care plus a health spending account
- Employee and family assistance program with comprehensive Mental Health services
- Fitness and wellness subsidy
Where and when you will work:
- Oak Bay Office
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Permanent, Full-time employment (40 hrs/week)
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Please submit your application with a resume and cover letter (optional).
This posting will remain open until filled.
We look forward to hearing from you and connecting with you!
Find us at: