About Acera Insurance
Acera Insurance is one of the largest independent, employee-controlled brokerages in Canada. With over 60 locations across Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and the Yukon, and $1 billion in gross written premium, our team provides individuals, families and businesses unbiased insurance and risk management solutions that have a distinct Canadian perspective. Our collaborative work structure combines our people’s strength and expertise to offer greater value, knowledge and resources to our personal and commercial clients nationwide, including comprehensive group benefits.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Client Advisor, Personal Insurance in our Kamloops South location. The Client Advisor works collaboratively with clients, insurance companies and their Acera Insurance team members to exceed client expectations. This role advises, explains, promotes and sells home and other personal insurance policies to ensure Acera Insurance clients are appropriately insured.
Essential Job Functions:
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing renewals, endorsements, cancellations, changes as well as servicing new walk-in & phone-in business
- Updating and maintaining automated forms for new business, endorsements, renewal and claims
- Promoting and recommending optimal coverage and additional products available
- Collecting payments from clients in an efficient and timely manner
- Providing back-up support to front desk as necessary
- Providing an outstanding client service experience
- Reviewing existing client policies and marketing as necessary
Qualifications and Soft Skill Requirements:
- Level 1 BC General Insurance License
- Previous experience working in Insurance
- Experience with Broker Management Systems, various company portals, Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Client-centric approach
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with clients and insurance companies
- Courteous and professional manner with clients and co-workers
Why join our team?
As a valued member of our Acera Insurance (formerly CapriCMW) family, you will be awarded a competitive annual salary, evaluated on your education, skills, and experience, including:
- Generous incentives and bonus programs
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Life, disability, health, and dental insurance coverage
- Group RRSP program
- Employer-matched pension plan
- Discounts on Acera's services and products
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness and Lifestyle Spending Accounts
- Career development through leadership training and learning resources
- And many more!
Acera Insurance (formerly CapriCMW) offers a fun, collaborative work environment with lots of opportunity for long-term professional and personal growth. As an independent, employee-owned company, we are proud to be named one of Canada's Best Workplaces™ in Financial Services and Insurance by Great Place to Work®.
Acera Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Find us at: