InsureBC(Lansdowne) is part of the InsureBC Group; one of the largest insurance brokerages in British Columbia with over 90 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package.
As a full-time Autoplan and Personal Lines Advisor, you will be working out out of our Richmond office, and will be a key member of our office team. The ideal candidate will be available to work Tuesday to Saturday and have both ICBC and PL experience. This position has great earning potential with a base rate of pay (varies depending on experience) along with commissions!
- Assisting with walk-in Autoplan an PL clientele
- Processing and monitoring daily/weekly/monthly renewal lists
- Handling ICBC transactions and batching
- Miscellaneous responsibilities
- Level 1 license
- Must have auto experience (min 1 year)
- Personal Lines experience an asset
- Strong customer focus and administrative office skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- PowerBroker or TAM experience considered an asset
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Dental care
- Disability insurance (STD/LTD)
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Critical Illness
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
How to apply:
Please email your resume, along with the position you are applying for in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in the InsureBC Group, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.
Find us at: