About Acera Insurance
Acera Insurance is one of the largest independent, employee-controlled brokerages in Canada. With over 60 locations across Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and the Yukon, and $1 billion in gross written premium, our team provides individuals, families and businesses unbiased insurance and risk management solutions that have a distinct Canadian perspective. Our collaborative work structure combines our people’s strength and expertise to offer greater value, knowledge and resources to our personal and commercial clients nationwide, including comprehensive group benefits.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Client Advisor, Auto Insurance to work in our Prince George office. This role’s purpose is to advise, explain, promote and sell insurance policies to ensure Acera clients are correctly insured. If you thrive on a high pace and keeping clients happy while protecting their livelihood, this role is for you.
You will use your expertise to:
- Provide auto and other types of insurance, including commercial fleet, to our clients
- Recommend and implement clients' insurance coverages, premiums and methods of payment
- Provide information on varying insurance policies, including risk coverages, limitations and other features
- Respond to emergencies and assist clients with their claims
- Process transactions in EPIC, ICBC system, autolink and private insurers web portals
- Complete others duties and tasks as assigned by your team leader
We would like to hear from you if you have:
Must-haves (Minimum Requirements)
- Client focused mindset
- The ability to work weekends
- Adaptable and accepting of change
- Well-developed people and professional communication skills
- Courteous to clients and co-workers
- Adhere to the Insurance Council of BC Code of Conduct
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Level 1 BC General Insurance License
Why join our team?
As a valued member of our Acera Insurance (formerly CapriCMW) family, you will be awarded a competitive annual salary, evaluated on your education, skills, and experience, including:
- Generous incentives and bonus programs
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Life, disability, health, and dental insurance coverage
- Group RRSP program
- Employer-matched pension plan
- Discounts on Acera's services and products
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness and Lifestyle Spending Accounts
- Career development through leadership training and learning resources
- And many more!
Acera Insurance (formerly CapriCMW) offers a fun, collaborative work environment with lots of opportunity for long-term professional and personal growth. As an independent, employee-owned company, we are proud to be named one of Canada's Best Workplaces™ in Financial Services and Insurance by Great Place to Work®.
Acera Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Find us at: