Since it’s inception, the InsureBC Group has strived to grow our global presence and we now have over 100 offices worldwide. We recognize that times have changed and in 2017 launched one of BC’s first online, digital Agencies, allowing customers to purchase a wide range of insurance products online. We currently employ approximately 1000 employees in a variety of disciplines, including Insurance, Sales, Finance, Information Technology, Accounting, Human Resources, and Administration.
The primary focus of the CSR is to provide front-line customer service of Personal Lines and Autoplan policies and take responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quote and place new business as required.
What You Will Do:
- Process new and renewal Personal Lines business;
- General processing of ICBC business and all that accompanies Autoplan Transactions;
- Closing and processing the ICBC batch and POS Machines;
- Processing and servicing Travel Insurance clients;
- Cross/upsell existing clients on other products;
- Answer incoming phone calls as required.
What You Will Have:
- Minimum Level 1 License;
- Experience with batching and ICBC inventory knowledge;
- Personal Lines and Autoplan experience
- Strong command of the English language (verbal and written)
- A positive, team-focused attitude;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Knowledge of TAM and/or PowerBroker is an asset;
- Willing to grow and develop within a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to speak multiple languages is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Dental and Vision Care
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Critical Illness
- Career advancement and Education Development
Join our team!
To be considered for this role, please email your resume, along with the branch and position you are applying for to email@example.com
To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work for our company in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the InsureBC Group, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be open until filled.
Find us at: