HUB International is continuously GROWING, and we are looking for individuals with an ENTREPRENUER mindset to join our team!
We are BC's largest insurance broker, growing 15% year over year! We offer stability, career development opportunities, and a strong teamworking environment. Whether you're just starting out in insurance, or a seasoned veteran, HUB can take you to your next career goal.
We are Proud to Offer
- Competitive compensation: Base salary + Uncapped Commission + Volume Bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use
- Tuition financing career-related training and ongoing personal development
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family
- Mental and physical wellness initiatives
- A positive, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Comprehensive training and development
We are looking for confident, business-oriented individuals to join us in our fast-paced environment! This person must be self-motivated and focused on achieving results in a timely manner.
Are you a problem solver, who strives to provide solutions that support business goals? We are an organization that values your new ideas; we want you to challenge the status quo! Here at HUB, we treat everyone with dignity and respect - we see you as a partner in our business!
Our Personal Insurance Trainee Program starts May 29th - Join a cohort of motivated individuals exploring their careers in insurance. After our 8 week training program, you’ll be prepared to pass your level 1 licensing exam and start learning the basics of auto insurance. Your learning continues as you work firsthand in an Insurance Advisor role working at the Dealership or Contact Center.
The Responsibilities – Contact Center
- Prepare to be part of a team that services over 100,000 auto clients
- You’ll take inbound and outbound calls from our Client Service Centre located in Burnaby.
- Whether it’s over the phone, through email or even our text messaging program, you’ll handle inquiries and educate clients on their auto insurance needs.
- Our hours of operations are Monday to Thursday 8am to 6pm, Friday 8am to 5pm and Saturday 9a to 5pm. Closed Sundays.
The Responsibilities – in Dealership
- Brace yourself for a fast-paced, sales focused environment with tremendous earning potential: base salary, uncapped commissions PLUS volume bonuses!
- You’ll provide ICBC and private auto insurance at car dealerships
- You’ll promote optional coverage and cross sell to achieve weekly targets, while building relationships with clients, colleagues, and our dealerships partners
- Level 1 Insurance License
- 1-2 Years of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, initiative-taking, career-oriented, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Valid Work Permit
Dealership and Retail Branch Requirement
- A valid driver's license and personal vehicle
Training starts April 2023 at our Burnaby Head office. Upon completing the program, you'll become an Insurance Advisor!
Our Culture Starts with You
- We are looking for SELF-STARTERS with an ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset who will take OWNERSHIP of their business
- We want you to be INNOVATIVE and open to sharing your ideas
- You work with URGENCY while providing a high level of PROFESSIONAL SERVICE towards our customers, communities, & colleagues.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER who positively impact those around them; We MOTIVATE each other to GROW TOGETHER
- You work with a high degree of INTEGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!