Our company is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable insurance agent with a strong background in autoplan and basic knowledge in personal lines. The ideal candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service to client who walk into the office and call over the phone, while managing insurance policies and office tasks.
- Assist customers with their autoplan and personal lines insurance needs
- Provide quotes, explain policy coverage and benefits, and make recommendations based on the customer's unique situation
- Process policy changes, renewals, cancellations, and payments
- Help clients with taking information regarding insurance claims to forward to the insurance companies.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and transactions
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in autoplan with basic experience in personal lines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (2nd language in cantonese/mandarin/punjabi is an asset)
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, and problem solve.
- Proficient in using broker management software, ICBC autoplan program, and MS Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. We offer a competitive salary, extended benefits package, and commissions for your own clients.
Find us at: