Personal Lines Insurance Advisor Opportunity
Location: 267 Martin Street, Penticton
Our Downtown Penticton office is in need of an experienced Personal Lines Advisor Level 2 to assist with our existing book of business. This role requires the candidate to coordinate changes to existing client policies and help new clients obtain coverage across a wide range of insurance products.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Provide renewal terms and optional quotes when required
- Update evaluators when necessary
- Provide new quotes on all Personal Lines types of business
- Offer additional products to provide Complete Customer Portfolios
- Keep detailed notes on our Computer System at all times (Paperless Environment)
- Keep abeyances updated and current
- Accounts Receivable
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- RRSP matching
- Education and Training
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business or departments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Level 2 General Insurance Salesperson License
- At least one year of Insurance office experience
- Strong communication skills to apply to underwriters, customers, and team members.
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Flexible in job duties and/or hours as necessary
- Company Portal knowledge is an asset
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of Word & Excel
How to Apply
Please visit the careers' section on our website at jmins.com. https://jmins.com/careers/#Apply-Now
We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you!
*Competitive salaries are evaluated based on the employee's education, skill set, license level, experience and hours worked. Scale above is based on full-time hours and is subject to change.
About Johnston Meier
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group is one of the largest independently owned and operated brokers in British Columbia! With multiple offices in several communities, we can provide career opportunities throughout the province. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences through their positivity and knowledge. If you are interested in applying your skillset to a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Based on the simple principle of putting customers first, we are now one of the largest insurance agencies in the province and still growing. Our team of insurance professionals in both personal and business categories has a reputation for providing best-in-class service that saves customers both time and money. If it can be insured, Johnston Meier can handle it! Customers can rest assured, knowing that you're protected against life's unforeseen circumstances. Launch your rewarding career with us, providing customers peace of mind!
Find us at: