Exciting opportunity to work remotely as a Personal Lines Insurance Advisor.
Johnston Meier Insurance has positions available to work remotely as a Personal Lines Insurance Advisor. We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking level 2 with at least two years of experience who can work by phone, email, messenger, chat and social media to quote, sell and service Personal Lines accounts. See jmins.com/careers for more details.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Provide renewal terms and optional quotes when required
- Update evaluators when necessary
- Provide new quotes on all Personal Lines types of business
- Offer additional products to provide Complete Customer Portfolios
- Keep detailed notes on our Computer System at all times (Paperless Environment)
- Keep abeyances updated and current
- Accounts Receivable
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- Education and Training
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business or departments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Minimum Level 2 General Insurance License with two years of experience
- Strong communication skills to apply to underwriters, customers, and team members
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Flexible in job duties and/or hours as necessary
- Company Portal knowledge is an asset
- Computer skills including working online, video-conferencing, email, remote access, Word and Excel
We have implemented safeguards to protect employees and customers during the COVID-19 period and provide the option for customers to make transactions over the phone and email.
About Johnston Meier
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group is one of the largest independently owned and operated brokers in British Columbia! With 47 offices in several communities, we are able to provide career opportunities throughout the province. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences through their positivity and knowledge. If you are interested in applying your skillset to a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Based on the simple principle of putting customers first, we are now one of the largest insurance agencies in the province and still growing. Our team of insurance professionals in both personal and business categories has a reputation for providing best-in-class service that saves customers both time and money. If it can be insured, Johnston Meier can handle it! Customers can rest assured, knowing that you're protected against life's unforeseen circumstances. Launch your rewarding career with us, providing customers peace of mind!