Personal Lines Advisor Opportunity
Location: PO Box 310, 1225 5th Avenue, Valemount, BC
Underwriters Insurance Broker, a Division of Johnston Meier Insurance, has a position available in our Valemount office for a Personal Lines Insurance Advisor. We would prefer that candidates have an Insurance level 2 license. If you have a level 1 insurance license, office experience and would be willing to take a training course to acquire a level 2 license, we'd like to hear from you too.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Process Autoplan renewals, endorsements, new business, and quotes
- Build customer portfolios
- Provide optional coverage quotes
- Cross-sell other products provided by Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group
- Keep detailed notes on our Computer System at all times (Paperless Environment)
- Follow company procedures as provided
- Accounts Receivable
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- Education and Training
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business or departments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Level 1 General Insurance License required
- Level 2 General Insurance License preferred
- One year of office experience preferred
- Strong communication skills to apply to underwriters, customers, and team members
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Flexible in job duties and/or hours as necessary
- Company Portal knowledge is an asset
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of Word & Excel
How to Apply
Please visit the careers' section on our website at jmins.com. https://jmins.com/careers/#Apply-Now
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
About Johnston Meier
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group is one of the largest independently owned and operated brokers in British Columbia! With 47 offices in several communities, we can provide career opportunities throughout the province. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences through their positivity and knowledge. If you are interested in applying your skillset to a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Based on the simple principle of putting customers first, we are now one of the largest insurance agencies in the province and still growing. Our team of insurance professionals in both personal and business categories has a reputation for providing best-in-class service that saves customers both time and money. If it can be insured, Johnston Meier can handle it! Customers can rest assured, knowing that you're protected against life's unforeseen circumstances. Launch your rewarding career with us, providing customers peace of mind!