Commercial Lines Producer - Chilliwack, BC
Location: #356 - 32555 London Avenue, Mission, BC
Johnston Meier Insurance is seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Insurance Producer at our Mission office. If you have your Level 2 General Insurance Licence and at least 5 years of Insurance Industry experience in Commercial Lines, we'd like to hear from you!
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Develop a portfolio in numerous areas such as marketing, processing, customer contact information, accounts receivable, claims reporting
- Oversee all business development aspects relating to Farm, Commercial and Business Insurance, including prospecting for new clients, product presentations, providing policy options to new and existing clients, providing new quotes, renewal terms and optional quotes when required
- Off-site visits to customers, as needed, to maintain relationships and build portfolios
- Keep detailed notes on our Computer System at all times (Paperless Environment)
- Keep abeyances updated and current
- Accounts Receivable
What we offer
- 100% Commission based wage
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- RRSP matching
- Education and Training
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business or departments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- A Level 2 Insurance Broker License in British Columbia.
- At least five years of Insurance Industry experience, preferably in Commercial Lines.
- Sales experience is an asset
- Creative thinker – A problem solver.
- Strong communication skills to apply to underwriters, customers and team members
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Company Portal knowledge is an asset
- Computer skills including working knowledge with Word & Excel
- Familiarity with Agency Manager (TAM) an asset
Start Date: TBA
About Johnston Meier
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group is one of the largest independently owned and operated brokers in British Columbia! With multiple offices throughout BC, we are able to provide career opportunities across the Province. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences through their positivity and knowledge. If you are interested in applying your skillset to a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Please visit the ‘Careers’ section on our website at jmins.com/careers for more information.
Find us at: