Exciting Opportunity for an Auto Insurance Advisor
Location: 540-333 Brooksbank Ave, North Vancouver, BC, V7J 3S8
Johnston Meier Insurance has an exciting position available in our North Vancouver office for a Licensed Auto Insurance Advisor. If you have an Insurance Level 1 License, and at least six months of insurance experience we'd like to hear from you.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Build customer portfolios
- Provide optional coverage quotes
- Cross-sell other JMI Insurance products
- Keep detailed notes on our computer system at all times (Paperless Environment)
- Follow company procedures as provided
What we offer
- Competitive salary with commission income
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- RRSP matching
- Education and Training
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business or departments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum Level 1 General Insurance Salesperson License
- At least six-months Insurance office experience
- Completed ICBC "Autoplan Basics for Brokers" Program
- Good understanding and ability to navigate in ICBC Broker Connect and Policy Center?
- Strong communication skills to apply to underwriters, customers, and team members
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Flexible in job duties and/or hours as necessary
- Minimum basic computer skills
*Competitive salaries are evaluated based on the employee's education, skill set, license level, experience and hours worked. Scale above is based on full-time hours and is subject to change.
How to Apply
Please visit the careers' section on our website at jmins.com. https://jmins.com/careers/#Apply-Now
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
About Johnston Meier
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group is one of the largest independently owned and operated brokers in British Columbia! With multiple offices in several communities, we are able to provide career opportunities throughout the province. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences through their positivity and knowledge. If you are interested in applying your skills in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
We have implemented safeguards to protect our employees and customers during the COVID-19 epidemic and provide the option for customers to make transactions by phone and by email.
Find us at: